High Flow Intake System with Race ECU
The Proven #1 Consumer's Choice Intake for your Lexus
The High Flow Intake systems allows much more air to get in the engine and adjusts the air/fuel ratio via the SRT AAFC (Advanced Air Fuel Computer) to optimize settings in conjunction with a real High Flow Intake system.
The stock intake system from Lexus has deficiencies in supplying air needed by the engine. Swift Racing Technologies has engineered the most advanced and first ever real High Flow Air Intake system for the Lexus IS300 luxury sedans. This system helps the engine 'breath' much better and gives the car quicker acceleration and much crisper throttle response throughout the entire RPM range while at the same time improving your gas mileage by upto 1.5mpg* in the city and 2.0mpg* in the highway and also not deminishing the emissions produced by the car.
The HFI system uses a 3.5" mandrel bent intake steel tube, CNC machined high flow 6061 aluminum MAF (mass air flow) housing and 5052 aluminum CNC cut heat shield, the intake tube has a ceramic based enamel coating and uses a 5" conical AFE (Advanced Flow Engineering) lifetime air filter with built in velocity stack. It also includes the SRT AAFC that recalibrates the air/fuel ratio at all RPM ranges (at 350 points) and for every load situation for optimal performance and enhanced fuel economy. All tube connectors are made from high quality silicone hoses.
Typical Performance gains: +22HP and +22ft/lb torque. Other enhancements like an exhaust system and header system will only compliment the system and the system will automatically adapt to accomodate the enhancements.
* Actual mpg increase will vary dependent entirely on driving habits and driving conditions.
See why the SRT intakes are far superior to others:
- Our Mass Air Flow tubes are all identical to each other to produce repeatable quality intakes. Each MAF tube is made with tolerances of +/-0.015". These are not your regular old exhaust tubings. Every tube receives advanced machining using state of the art CNC (computer numeric control) mills and lathes.
- To go with our MAF tubes are our precision CNC MAF Adapter plates that are made with strict tolerances of +/-0.001". They are then fastened to the MAF tubes using high quality stainless steel bolts. No welds or other deforming operations here. This ensures the highest of quality and most important - repeatable performance gains for each and every kit.
- The intake tube we use is a high quality mild steel 16 guage tube that is mandrel bent for smooth air flow with all appropriate vacuum connectors. They are coated with a ceramic based enamel to retard heat. These intake tubes are as good as they come.
- Our kits come with a very high quality heat shield. It is made from a single piece 5052 aluminum that is cut in our CNC mills, then bent into shape and already has all necessary cuts and holes for a perfect bolt on fit to pre-existing bolt locations in the car. There are absolutely no welds here for a far superior finish and precise fit. No welds means never cracks, and since it is made from aluminum it is much sturdier than the plastic pieces that the competition offers.
- To put all these together and gain the maximum efficiency for power, fuel and emissions we use our SRT AAFC (Advanced Air Flow Computer). The AAFC wires inline with the factory wiring harness and modifies the Air to Fuel ratio throughout the entire RPM and Load range of the car It has 350 points of adjustment, the result: superior consistent performance gains with crisper throttle response, better fuel economy and no check engine lights. Also note that our AAFC is so small that it actually fits within the factory ECM cover for a complete "stealth" install.
- Just when you thought that was all. Our kits come complete with everything you need (less tools) for a bolt on install. All instructions are included along with pictures. Current intakes use the black silicone hoses and filter for a much classier look.
Dyno of the Race HFI system vs. Stock:
DYNORUN.002 = STOCK IS300
DYNORUN.032 = STOCK IS300 w/Race HFI system only