Blitz SBC-iD Spec-S Black Electronic Boost Controller
The SBC i-D (Sequential Boost Controller i-D) is the latest boost controller offer by BLITZ®. this unique boost controller represents the cutting edge in boost controller technology. The SBC i-D Spec S utilizes a solenoid design for maximum boost response and the capability to hold up to 36.75psi (2.5 bar). The SBC i-D is 1/2 din size and it is compatible with internal actuators and external wastegates.
- Boost Unit - Boost can be displayed in standard and metric measurements (PSI, bar, kPa, and kg/cm2)
- Four Channels - Has 4 different programmable boost settings.
- Boost Gauge - The SBC i-D can display boost in digital and graphical form.
- Peak Hold - SBC i-D can record the highest boost achieved by the vehicle.
- Boost Warning and Limiter - This is a safety function that allows
the operator to set the amount of boost decrease in the event of over
boost. Warning is in both visual and audible.
- Manual or Automatic boost setting - The SBC i-D allows the user the choose how the boost is set.
- Automatic - Sets boost directly, just dial in desired boost amount.
- Record and Replay - SBC i-D has the ability to record and replay
any information up to 99 seconds. The SBC i-D can also record and
replay information on the Power Meter i-D and Optional Data (Power
Meter i-D and SBC Optional Harness required). Replay can be fast
forwarded and replayed in 2x and 5x.
- Display - The SBC i-D can display up to 6 different vehicle
reading. Each reading can be display in both digital and graph form.
SBC i-D has the option to display 5 other vehicle reading (Power Meter
i-D and SBC Optional Harness required). With Power Meter i-D, the SBC
i-D can display SPEED and POWER. With SBC Optional Harness, the SBC i-D
can display 3 different electronic outputs from the ECU. Boost -
Digital and Graph Form
- OPT1/SPEED - (Power Meter i-D required to display speed) - Digital and Graphic form.
- OPT2/POWER - (Power Meter i-D required to display power) - Digital and Graphic form.
- DATA 1 - (SBC Optional Harness required) - Digital and Graphic form.
- DATA 2- (SBC Optional Harness required) - Digital and Graphic form.
- DATA 3 - (SBC Optional Harness required) - Digital and Graphic form.
- DATA 1-3 Display - This boost controller has the ability to display
any electronic output from the vehicle ECU (SBC Optional Harness
required). It can display almost any voltage output from the computer
(i.e.: TPS, temperature, pressure, A/F, injector pulse and etc.). DATA
1-3 readings can also be recorded and replayed.
- Speed Map - This unique feature allows the SBC i-D to control boost
according to the speed of the vehicle (Power Meter i-D required). Speed
Map boost control can be set up from a 2 stage to a 4 stage control,
which allows the user to set boost according to his driving style.
Speed in transfer by infrared between the Power Meter -iD and SBC i-D.