High Flow Intake System with Race ECU
The High Flow Intake system adjusts the air-fuel ratio to optimal settings in conjunction with a high flow Intake system. The stock intake system from Lexus has deficiencies in supplying air needed by the engine.
Swift Racing is proud to present the first ever High Flow Air Intake for the Lexus GS400. This system helps the engine breath much better and gives the car quicker acceleration and much crisper throttle response throughout the entire RPM range.
It uses 3.5" mandrel bent steel pipes and 5061 aluminum heat shield, enamel coated and uses a 5" conical AFE lifetime air filter. It also includes an ECU that recalibrates the air-fuel ratios for optimal performance and enhanced fuel economy. Performance gains: +30HP and +40ft/lb torque.
See why the SRT intakes are far superior to others:
- Our Mass Air Flow tubes are all identical to each other to produce repeatable quality intakes. Each MAF tube is made with tolerances of +/-0.015". These are not your regular old exhaust tubings. Every tube receives advanced machining using state of the art CNC (computer numeric control) mills and lathes.
- To go with our MAF tubes are our precision CNC MAF Adapter plates that are made with strict tolerances of +/-0.001". They are then fastened to the MAF tubes using high quality stainless steel bolts. No welds or other deforming operations here. This ensures the highest of quality and most important - repeatable performance gains for each and every kit.
- The intake tube we use is a high quality mild steel 16 guage tube that is mandrel bent for smooth air flow with all appropriate vacuum connectors. They are coated with a ceramic based enamel to retard heat. These intake tubes are as good as they come.
- Our kits come with a very high quality heat shield. It is made from a single piece 5052 aluminum that is cut in our CNC mills, then bent into shape and already has all necessary cuts and holes for a perfect bolt on fit to pre-existing bolt locations in the car. There are absolutely no welds here for a far superior finish and precise fit. No welds means never cracks, and since it is made from aluminum it is much sturdier than the plastic pieces that the competition offers.
- To put all these together and gain the maximum efficiency for power, fuel and emissions we use our SRT AAFC (Advanced Air Flow Computer). The AAFC wires inline with the factory wiring harness and modifies the Air to Fuel ratio throughout the entire RPM and Load range of the car It has 350 points of adjustment, the result: superior consistent performance gains with crisper throttle response, better fuel economy and no check engine lights. Also note that our AAFC is so small that it actually fits within the factory ECM cover for a complete "stealth" install.
- Just when you thought that was all. Our kits come complete with everything you need (less tools) for a bolt on install. All instructions are included along with pictures. Current intakes use the black silicone hoses and filter for a much classier look.
Dyno of the HFI system vs. Stock:
DYNORUN.001 = STOCK GS400
DYNORUN.004 = STOCK GS400 w/HFI system